We run regular events that help us fundraise for our work. You can help us with these events or organise your own.
You can also organise your own fundraising event for Help Children of India with family, friends, at your school or workplace.
There are hundreds of ways to fundraise for Help Children of India.
Here are just are just few to choose from. Each requires preparation, planning and persistence!
- Sponsored run, cycle or swim
- Fete at your School to raise money for Snehalaya
- Bucket collection at your school, college, university or place of work
- Music, concert or festival
- Dance, drama or cultural event
- Quiz night
- Curry night
- Bake sale
- Dress-down Friday